Company VELIFERA has been originally established in 2009 by the most skilled and reputable Marine Experts, with previous seagoing experience and who, in fact, were at the beginnings of Independent Marine & Cargo Inspections and Surveys in Baltic. Company’s activities started in the field of Marine Survey as well as Inspection, Testing, Verification and Consulting in regard to bulk commodities, such as: Steelmaking Raw Materials, Minerals and Non-Ferrous metals, Agricultural, Food and Feedingstuff products; general cargoes: Perishable products, Steel Products, Machinery Parts and Equipment, Vehicles, Project Cargoes, Containerised Cargo but were not limited to.
VELIFERA team has never stopped its’ continuous professional development always extending it within various Marine market segments and proving their competence by gaining various proficiency and membership certificates.
By 2011, after successful completion of certification, performed by the DNV (Det Norske Veritas) our company was granted by the Certificate of Compliance to ISO9001:2008 in scope:
“CARGO SUPERINTENDENCE; QUALITY & QUANTITY INSPECTIONS, SAMPLING; EVALUATION OF CARGO PHYSICAL-CHEMICAL CONDITION; INSPECTION OF CARGO, CARGO TRANSPORT/STORAGE/CARGO HANDLING FACILITIES AS WELL AS CONDITION SURVEY; DAMAGE SURVEY, ESTIMATE OF LOSS AND CLAIMS HANDLING; CONSULTANCY IN ABOVE STATED FIELDS”.
Our professionalism had been positively assessed and same year we had the honour to be elected as a full member of GAFTA (the Grain and Feed Trade Association) in Category of “Superintendents and Surveyor Members – with Quality Management Certification”.
Expression of deep versatile marine knowledge and skills while striving for Marine survey excellence linked to full membership of “International Institute of Marine Surveying” (registered in UK).
We are seeking to provide wider spectrum of services and to render a composite approach to cargo carriage process. Such an approach will allow us to take care on vessel and/or shipment in good order and condition.
Finally we fully understand the need to hire/employ only highly-motivated and experienced stuff with in-deep knowledge in order to expand company’s profile. Thus since 1st of March 2012 we faced the new challenge - Shipbroking Business. By the Shareholders decision JSC VELIFERA established a new department – Chartering/Broking/Consulting with engagement in Dry cargo broking with special emphasis in the carriage of grain and steel raw cargoes on Continent/Asia areas.
Feel and act as if we are the extension of our clients team providing up-to-date information, well-considered and consistent solution ways on the edge of their business.
Our distinctive features:
- Enthusiastic, highly-skilled and passionate about our job, working successfully with diverse groups of people to capitalize on collaboration, experiences, and knowledge to accomplish outstanding business objectives;
- Strive for excellence in all actions and dedicated to creating satisfaction for our customers;
- Follow up, monitor and report on progress just on site, making all required information instantly accessible for our clients as per simple tracking from our web-site (see Clients Area);
- For us every client is unique and every job is an object of diversified and impartial approach;
- Able to follow and lead change to maximize business results.
We aim to create an environment where managing, evaluating, and executing on-going changes to processes, products, resources and people is expected to maximize total enterprise value.
- Integrity in all we do;
- Exemplary collaboration;
- Persistence in achieving goals;
- Client value creation;
- Mutual respect;
- Continual self-improvement and innovations.
Our strategy is to be first-choice service company in Survey Testing, Inspection, Verification and Shipbroking market through:
- Cost efficiency
- Not foisting anything related with our clients business, be truly impartial.
- Concise, clear and consistent communications
- Quality excellence
- Highest level of service and engagement
- Dedicated and motivated employees
- Quick adoption to continuous developing standards
- Training and auditing our staff periodically